Saturday, May 1, 2010

THE END OF ONE PATH

this will be one of my saddest n happiest post ever.the happiest part is the fact that i'll be leaving this university n the saddest part is of coz getting apart of my frens here.aku rase idop kat cni telampau bnyk sgt ak enjoy merayau2 klua memalam,balek smpi kol 9pg pon ade.i think in this post i'll be telling u about my frens here.

malay boys ade 10 org je kat cni n those are me myself,anep klantan,azroul,arep,anep pahang,hilmi,hazwan,afiq,zaki,acap n elriq.tak lupe jugak kat aidif ngan zul yg amek engineering.i think this is how i would rate them:
anep klantan-plg kuat isap rokok
elriq-plg macho
afiq-plg aku xpaham
hazwan-plg pelik
zaki-plg noob
arep-plg pemalas
azroul-plg unexpected
acap-plg alim
hilmi-plg rajen
anep pahang-plg aktif

they have their own stories about why i'm rating them like that but i think it's juz waste of time to write bout it.truthfully,dok cni la aku blaja nak enjoy maximumly.kalo stay um xdpt ak rase mende ni.so i guess itu antare kebaikan dok cni banding um kot.enjoy tahap vaveng smpi ponteng lecture ngan tutorial cam masyuk punya...

if u guyz are wondering why i like to write in english i also don't know the reason.bi aku bukan baguz pon tp cambez lak tulis dlm bi.blog ak sendiri pon dh start to look like a diary dan aku tau ramai org x suke blog cam2.i'm lack of knowledge to pour anything on my blog.not like my other frens who have tonnes of knowledge in them.

think i will put some pics of my frens in aimst here.may the memory free like birds but never die like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment