Sunday, June 5, 2011

let us changed =)

so many things happen to me last week.and most of them r just bad.
b4 that,nk bgtau cerita kung fu panda 2 ngan xmen:first class mmg terbaek dr ladang.mmg best.espeselli kung fu panda 2 which i think is very deep in emotional background.kudus to both of the movies.



i would say skarang ni ak betul2 rasa sedih ngan ape yg telah terjadi.ak x salahkan org yg open up all my secrets to my mentor but deep inside me ak mmg salahkan die pon.mmg lumrah manusia utk lakukan kesilapan dan aku akui ak dalam perjalanan utk menjadi yg lebih baik.my mentor send me for counselling.he said it is for stress management.aku plak just redha,maybe by talking with professional can make me feel better.but i like my mentor,he just like knew what my problem was.biar aku kata je kat sini my biggest problem or stress is that "I REALLY WANTED TO BE THE PERSON I USED TO BE BEFORE".to be honest,problem ak x besar pon but my mentor said it affecting my study and i stressed when i cant solve my prob.and to be honest i dont think my addiction is a problem bcoz it doesnt affect my well being.but my problem is ak skarang agak kurang solat.aku akui bila kita kurang solat kita akan rasa stress dan rasa hidup macam tiada arah tujuan bila tiada Tuhan dalam kehidupan.itu aku rasa punca kepada problem aku,bukanlah addiction yg budak tu cerita to my mentor.

lg satu stress ak berpunca bila aku xdpt nak penuhi kehendak org.sebenanye aku betol2 rasa bersalah bila seseorang berikan ak satu task dan aku xdpt nk buat task tu.i was elected as class rep of my batch but ak sendiri tau yg aku xkan dpt buat keje punye (bcoz i'm not that type of person who can be trusted with,i know my capability and this is just too big for me).when i'm not really doin my work,ak betol2 rasa bersalah.aku akui ramai org kata ak x bertanggungjawab tp semua itu je la yg mampu ak buat.i can do a minor work but not a very big work.i still learn to do better so i want to apologize especially bcoz my lack of responsibility.every people have stress but it is how they handle it.maybe my way of sometimes ignoring the work given to me actually make me feel very guilty deep down.

thats all for now...

2 comments: